Sunday, December 7, 2014

Welcome to my Art Works Page. I am inspired by many places, people and things. My art represents the many travels and experiences I have had from 38 years of (being on the road). From the swamps of Florida to the big city lights of NY to Cuba an  across to the Gulf of Mexico to Central & S America. And on Dec 11th 2015 I'll be 55 and their are no plans to slow down. So I hope you enjoy my visions I put on canvas.

All art that you see here is available to purchase, and I also do commission work so feel free the contact me with any questions or offers, Jeff Todd.

Blues Club.
Inspired by The Ground Zero Blues Club, Clarksdale, MS
Current Location; (Seasoned En Vieux)
( A Seasoned View) Exhibition in 1510 Canal St, New Orleans,LA, Until Jan 25th, 2015.
No Prints available at this time. Acrylic on canvas, 20  x 20, UN framed. 
$350.00.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home